Potential Suppliers - for registration to become a supplier to Lear Corporation please visit: https://slm.lear.com/selfreg
The following applications will NOW be maintained within the SAP SRM portal永利402
- Company data management changes to shipping and or payment address, etc.
- Upload of certificates (quality, environmental, diversity)
- Upload of other attachments/documents requested by your Lear buyer
The following applications will CONTINUE to be maintained within eSRM Applications永利402
- User Enrollment for eSRM Applications (Supplier ADMIN will maintain Users)
- SQS – Supplier Quote Sheet
- PROFILE – Program Management Tool
- SQTS – Supplier Quality Tracking System
- SRS – Supplier Rating System
- eServe (to review invoices, payments)
Users who have forgotten their password or cannot log in to eSRM or SAP SRM (SLM) Applications need to contact their company’s ADMINISTRATOR or send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Lear Web Applications
- SLM PortalNote: This system is used for company data management, upload certificates/documents.
- eSRM PortalNote: This system is used to access applications (PRF, SQS, SRS, SQT, PO, ESERVE).
- Online QuotingThis system is used when submitting RFQ and ECN quotes to Lear.永利402
- Supplier Rating SystemThis system is used to retrieve the monthly supplier scorecards.
- Purchase Order RetrievalThis system is used to retrieve production purchase orders.
- Supplier BulletinsThis system is used to view important bulletins from Lear.
- This system is used to enter quarterly diversity purchases via the M-Tier Diversity Reporting web site.
- ProFileThis system is used to enter Supplier APQP/PPAP data and submit SCTO ideas.
- Supplier Quality Tracking SystemThis system is used to answer Quality Notices generated by Lear plants.
- This system is used to retrieve Supplier EDI information
- SLM Portal